I’ve been doing mostly magic in my online shows, but I think I’ll start doing more balloons! They are also fun, and the children can even make their own choices!
How do I book an online magician, and how does that work?
Pretty much every good magician these days is offering birthday party magic shows online. I don’t know how exactly how they do it, but I’ll let you know how I do it.
- My goal is to bring joy, fun, wonder, and laughter to your special event (and togetherness for your family).
- You pick the date and the time (of course we have to figure out the time differences as I live in San Diego, but I work all over the world-now).
- I get your email address and send you an email invitation for you to share with your friends and family. That email includes the Zoom Link to the party.
- The day of the party I open the Zoom room 30 minutes early so that families can gather and chat online before we start the show.
- At the appointed time, the show will start promptly and run for 30 minutes.
- The show will be live, fun, and most of all personalized for your child (or adult…yes I do adult birthdays too).
- Finally, after the show, you friends and family are welcome to stay around and chat for as long as they want (unless I have another show booked after).
- The cost for my half hour show is $175 (normally $250).
- I accept Venmo, Paypal, and most Credit Cards as well.
For a sample, here is link to an Easter show that I did for a large group of military families. Your show will be live and personal, but this gives you a good example of what I do.
Notice how the expression on many of the guests are the same! That’s what I’m shooting for in my shows!
You can always call me at 1-619-315-8580 if you have any questions.
You can now buy my new book The Timing of Chicken Feathers on Amazon. This is my heartwarming memoir about over 35 years of delivering Joy professionally.