Marvin’s Treasured Magic Tricks Deluxe Wooden Magic Set is THE ABRACADABRA CLUB’S first ever recommendation for your budding magicians this holiday season.
Here are a few reason’s why!
- Most kits are very cheaply made, have too many props, and terrible directions. This kit is the opposite.
- Because of the overwhelming number of tricks in other kits, kids get very frustrated, and eventually give up on learning magic performance, they just want to find out how things work (for a few days).
- This kit is sturdy, and the props work over and over again perfectly (like a professional prop might), plus these props are very colorful.
- For one price you can give your child a full magic show, that they can learn and easily perform, which is what spurs children to love magic.
- Dune, long time magician, magic teacher, and author of The Abracadabra Club Series will be uploading tutorials on each trick in this kit, so that children can more easily learn-not just how the tricks work-but also how to really “perform” magic as well. Click here for tutorials on each and every trick in this kit.
- This is the perfect gift for Hanukkah, as you can buy the kit and give your child one trick each night of the season, which will keep them busy and very interested.
- This kit is also amazing for Christmas or birthday’s because kids will play with these props long after the season is over, and these props will not wind up in the bottom of the toy chest (or all over your floor).
- Finally, these are the perfect kinds of tricks and props to go with our new mystery series of books, called The Abracadabra Club Mysteries. These stories will keep your budding magicians reading and learning by following the adventures of a club of young magicians who use their skills to solve some very intriguing mysteries.
Here are some pictures of what you will receive.
To purchase this kit on Amazon, click here:
BTW, The Abracadabra Club is not affiliated with Marvin’s Magic, and we do not receive any compensation for this recommendation.
I’ve worked with so many children and parents who are stuck trying to decipher some very complicated and overwhelming magic sets…and I just wanted to recommend what I know to be one of the best ways to introduce young magicians to the art of prestidigitation. – Dune Johnson
What Dune has to say about his new series of books and teaching children magic:
I have been a professional magician and entertainer since 1980 and portrayed the international character Ronald McDonald for over 20 years. Early in my career, I began training other entertainers, and in the 90’s I taught more clowns than the Ringling Brothers. I am known as one of the fathers of the balloon sculpting industry, and have written books, screenplays, and blogs, as well as magazine articles on how to bring more joy to every family event.
I have mentored hundreds of entertainers in prestidigitation (which is the theory and performance of magic). Plus, I also taught magic camps for thousands of children, (which included producing personalized props for them to use in their own shows). The digital world has changed everything, including how children learn magic. Kids can learn trick after trick from YouTube, but they are only retaining the basics of the physical presentation (such as prop handling and “how it works”). Children are missing out on the philosophy, history, performance, and value of script writing.
My inspiration for writing these stories was to capture kid’s imaginations, while also enticing them to learn magic in a novel way. I hope that my readers will first fall in love with the stories, then with the characters that comprise the Abracadabra Club, and finally that they might also develop an interest in learning more about the art of performing true magic. I envision local chapters of The Abracadabra Club everywhere, where friends can find a place to learn how to perform tricks that fool and entertain their audiences; while also surreptitiously teaching them about human nature along the way.