Drive-in Bingo: one of the safest & most enjoyable events available today!
These events are perfect for churches, schools, shopping centers, families reunions, birthdays, rec centers, social clubs…you name it!
Here’s how these shows work!
- In order to keep everyone all safe at this time; plan your drive-in bingo party with social distancing in mind.
- All guests stay in or near their cars before, during and after the bingo show.
- One person should deliver the paper bingo cards, etc. to the vehicles; and also take the bingo prizes out to the guests (hand sanitizer should be used throughout the night).
- Guests can bring lawn chairs, or set up in the backs of pickup trucks, as long as they respect social distancing norms.
- Bingo supplies can be purchased online. The basics include a bingo ball wheel; paper bingo cards, and some kind of marker (crayons are fine). You will also need some prizes. Gag gifts are fun; gift cards are also great; but if you are having a family party, then ask them to bring a White Elephant Gift for the prize fund (something from around their house).
- Between the games; whomever is the bingo caller should feel free to have a little fun! Make bubbles, tell jokes, whatever; decide to have fun.
- You may want to borrow or rent sound system (with music) depending on how many guests you plan to invite.
- You’ll want to find an appropriate parking lot (maybe a local church or school), and don’t forget to ask for permission beforehand.
- Then, invite plenty of your friends (or clients, or guests) who want to have a great time, and let the party begin!
Dune Johnson aka Looney Dooney is the foremost family-fun expert, and has devoted his life to bring joy, laughter, and togetherness to every event he does. For more helpful tips to creating joy in your family events; visit his blog, or read his latest book, “The Timing of Chicken Feathers.”